Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Well heck

Well heck, I've decided to blog.
Why?
A few very good reasons I think:
1.  I'm often asked about my future fitness plans-typing them into cyberspace holds me accountable.
2.  People seem to think I know what the heck I'm doing and ask for advice, this will allow me to give those PRICELESS tips.
3.  I want to track my progress (mental and physical) and an old school paper notebook usually just ends up under my bed with dust on it.
4.  I humor myself often, I'd love to share my giggles with others.
5.  My life is SO EXCITING it just needs to be shared.

Also, while I usually am pretty darn happy and chipper, there are times (especially during prep) that I am a little spandex-wearing monster.  I made a vow to not complain (outloud) during my next pre-contest escapade...this will help me get my frustrations out while not annoying and hurting my loved ones in the process. 

Badda-bing, badda-boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment