Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Short Goodbye...and a big 'ELLO!

Well, well, well, this may be my last post here on the ol’ Blogspot and it’s for a very good reason.  
While this platform was able to host numerous words, thoughts, and ramblings, it does not quite have the capacity to withstand all of my craziness, passion, and energy.

I will be moving my brain and excitement to another stage: a website!  My very own domain in cyberspace…I feel like a wireless sorceress just thinking about it.

I found while writing I wanted to share what I made for dinner last night…
and an awesome at-home workout…
and what kind of peanut butter makes your taste buds feel like they’re being hugged.  
So I attempted to change the template, the sidebars, the features, the colors, the format...all in an effort to FIT it all. 

Well turns out I know nothing about the internet, websites, or how the heck to do what I was trying to do.  I did acknowledge from all this tomfoolery that I needed something more.  It made sense (in my virtually confused blonde brain) because what I was currently using was, well, free.  
Maybe THAT’S why people opt for websites…because they can do more with it…ohhhhh.

So I turned to a friend of nearly 20 years who is absolutely killin’ it in the realm of cyber activity and she was, in a word, superwoman.  She took my thoughts, my images, my ideas, and my energy and translated it into a stage of virtual awesomeness.  Krista, you vivacious, witty, brilliant brunette, thank YOU.

So what’s this website? 
www.whenthetanfades.com
(really changed things up I know)

I look forward to seeing you all on the other side of the browser where you will find photos, recipes, workouts, inspiration, and yes, this here blog.  I can’t thank you enough for reading my whimsical thoughts and hope you will continue to frolick with me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment